Terms and conditions
Last updated on 5/9/2021 at 11:48 AM
Welcome at Krakepay B.V. (hereafter also “Krakepay” or “we/our”). We offer a Platform (“Platform”) as a service (SaaS) through our website https://www.Krakepay.com (the “Website”) and our application Krakepay – Crypto Trading available in the different app stores (“App”). Our Platform enables you to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies by means of an automatic crypto trader bot – of which you (solely) control and configure the settings. The Platform, Website and App, hereinafter jointly be referred to as our “Services”.
1.Krakepay : Krakepay B.V., a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the United States Of America. The company is registered with the US Financial Sec under registration number 1851003, UK INC (registration number: 13545286), Finland Company Registry (Registration number : SC316816). The company’s registered office is at 103 High Street, Forres, Scotland, IV36 1AA and 775 Don Mills Rd, Toronto, ON M3C 1T3. Krakepay is also referred to as “we”.
2. Account : the Account on the Platform created by User, which is limited for use by User via the Login Credentials.
3. Signals : recommendations for buying or selling cryptocurrencies shared by third party “Signal Providers” (also named “Hoppers”) engaging with Krakepay. Users have the option to configure the software on the Platform as such that it will automatically buy currencies on the basis of information of these Signals.
4. Platform : the platform Krakepay has developed to enable Users to connect with Signal Providers, enabling Users to trade in crypto currencies on the crypto market using a crypto trader bot and in accordance with Signals provided. The Platform is available through the Website.
5. Subscription Term : the Initial Term of the Subscription, plus any subsequent renewal subscription term(s).
6. User(s) : individual private person(s) or legal entity(ies) making use of the Services. Users are also referred to as “you”.
2. Registration and personal account
1. If you want to use our Services, go to our Website
2. To make use of all the functions of the Platform, Krakepay requires you to register and create an Account. In order to create an Account, you must inter alia provide your e-mail address and choose a strong password, as instructed during the registration process. The e-mail address and chosen password, together, form the “Login Credentials”.
3. Through the Account, only fiat money can be deposited. Once you have deposited money into the Account, it cannot be withdrawn. Any profits as a result of using the Hoppers can of course be withdrawn, in the form of fiat money. No cryptocurrencies can be deposited or withdrawn through the Account.
4. You may not allow use of your Account by any third party. You are fully responsible for non-disclosure of your Login Credentials and the use of your Account. If, for whatsoever reason, your Account is blocked or deleted, you are no longer entitled to use the Platform, e.g. by using another Account and/or creating a new Account.
5. You warrant that the information provided when creating an Account is correct and complete. You are responsible for the accuracy of the data in your Account.
6. Krakepay is entitled, at all times, to no longer make available certain functionalities of the Account, Platform or other Services, to not grant an Account to any person and to demand additional requirements for granting an Account.
3. Offers and prices
1. All offers and free trials regarding the Services are subject to these Terms.
2. The prices on the Website, App and Platform do not include taxes and expenses, unless indicated otherwise.
3. Krakepay has the right to amend its prices at any time. Such price change may take effect immediately.
4. Krakepay cannot be held to an offer or quotation that can reasonably be understood to contain an obvious mistake or error.
1. You need a subscription to use all the functions of the Platform (the “Subscription”). Subscriptions are offered for a fixed amount per month and/or per year. You can apply for a Subscription on our Website.
2. Krakepay offers several sorts of packages as a Subscription. Each package differs in the amount of positions, selected coins, frequency of scanning the stock market and the amount of support from Krakepay. You can find all packages on our Website.
3. Without prejudice to the other provisions in these Terms, the Subscription shall commence and expire in accordance with the start date and end date indicated in the subscription package, unless earlier terminated by User in accordance with this article or by Krakepay if User violates these Terms and/or applicable laws and regulations (the “Initial Term”).
4. Krakepay will give User access to the Platform corresponding to its Subscription immediately on the start date of such Subscription. User can use and set up one Hopper on the Platform on the basis of one subscription.
5. After the Initial Term, the Subscription shall automatically renew for the same period as the Initial Term, unless Krakepay or User gives written notice via the Website or Platform to the other of its intention not to renew the Subscription. The Subscription will terminate one month after this notification.
6. User has the right to withdraw the Subscription within 14 days after having applied for the Subscription.
1. The price of the subscription will be paid every month by User. Possible methods of payment are displayed on the Website and include for example cryptocurrencies.
2. In the event Krakepay is unable to collect the fees due, or User does not pay the fees within the period as referred to in article 5.1, Krakepay has the right to disable any functionality of the Platform or Account to the User, without prejudice to any other rights Krakepay may have.
6. Fair use of our Platform
1. You must be at least 18 years old to use our Platform.
2. You may not use the Platform (or other Services) in such way that you violate Dutch and any other applicable law and regulations, including but not limited to financial and taxation regulations.
3. As a condition for using the Platform (or other Services), you agree not to provide any information, data or content to us or the Platform that is incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or that violates any law or regulation, or is unacceptable to general standards. In addition, you agree that you will not, nor allow third parties to engage in, among others, the following actions:
- enter any non-public / secure areas of the Platform (or other Services);
- send viruses, worms, junk mail, spam, chain letters, unsolicited offers or ads of any kind and for any purpose;
- investigate, scan, or test the Platform (or other Services) or any other related system or network, or violate any security or authentication;
- use any automated systems to withdraw data from the Platform (or other Services) (“screen-scraping”);
- make and distribute copies of the Platform (or other Services);
- attempt to sell, distribute, copy, rent, sub-license, loan, merge, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange, translate, hack, distribute, harm or misuse the Platform (or other Services); or
- create derivative works of any kind whatsoever.
4. Krakepay may disable any functionality of the Platform (or other Services) temporarily or permanently, if User violates this clause and/or other provisions of the Terms and/or generally causes damage to Krakepay, Users and/or Signal Providers.
1. The use of our Services is only suitable only for Users that fully understand the risks involved in such use. This, inter alia, implies that you understand the price volatility in the cryptocurrency market and that the potential loss in trading or holding crypto currencies can be all or substantial. You guarantee that you shall only put in money that you can afford to lose.
2. You warrant that you are aware that additional risks of trading cryptocurrencies may exist that have not been set forth in these Terms, our Website, App and/or on our Platform. You understand that it remains at all times your responsibility to carefully assess all the risks and determine whether your level of knowledge, financial standing and tolerance for risk are suitable for the use of our Services and the use of cryptocurrencies which are part of a volatile market. Moreover, you are aware of the risks associated with the use of our Services, among which the risk of possible errors and interruptions, and you assume full responsibility for these risks.
3. At no point, Krakepay provides any investment, legal or tax advice. Krakepay does not consider your personal circumstances (among which, your financial situation and investment objectives). If you wish to receive such advice or considerations, it is your responsibility to seek independent, professional advice prior to the use of our Services.